Table of Contents
Are you tired of the same old shrimp recipes and in need of a culinary adventure? If you are, then this Costco Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipe is your passport to flavor town. Picture perfectly cooked shrimp infused with the brightness of cilantro and the citrusy kick of lime. It’s a dish that not only satisfies your taste buds but also adds a touch of excitement to your dining routine.
What is Costco Cilantro Lime Shrimp?
Costco Cilantro Lime Shrimp is a tasty and easy-to-make dish that blends cooked shrimp with the fresh flavors of cilantro and lime. This Costco Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipe is straightforward and highlights the convenience of Costco’s peeled and deveined shrimp. The secret is in the simple marinade, made with chopped cilantro, minced garlic, olive oil, and zesty lime juice.
As the shrimp soak up these flavors, they turn into a mix of tangy and herby goodness. You can cook them on the grill, in a pan, or in the oven, and each bite promises a burst of citrusy and fresh taste. Whether you’re a beginner cook or a seasoned chef, this Costco Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipe offers a quick and tasty way to turn regular shrimp into a special treat for your taste buds.
Ingredients Used In Costco Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipe
- Fresh lime juice= 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil= 2 tablespoons
- Cooked shrimp (peeled and deveined)= 1 pound
- Fresh cilantro (chopped)= 1/4 cup
- Minced cloves garlic= 2
- Salt and pepper to taste
Step By Step Procedure for Making the Costco Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Stir together shrimp, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Be sure to toss the shrimp well so they are evenly coated.
For best results, marinate the shrimp for at least 15-30 minutes in the refrigerator.
For the best results, let the shrimp come to room temperature for a few minutes before using them.
Cook the shrimp mixture over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, if you prefer it warm.
Tips and Tricks for Costco Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipe:
- Thaw shrimp properly if frozen before cooking.
- Extend marination time for enhanced flavor absorption.
- Use medium-high heat for a caramelized exterior without overcooking.
- Consider non-stick cookware or a grilling basket to prevent sticking.
- If you want a subtle kick, sprinkle some cayenne pepper on top.
- Sprinkle fresh lime zest over cooked shrimp for added citrus notes.
- Experiment with the cilantro-to-lime ratio for personalized flavor.
- Drizzle a touch of olive oil before serving for extra richness.
Avoiding Common Mistakes:
- Finely mince garlic or use a garlic press to prevent burning.
- Avoid overcrowding the pan or grill for even cooking.
- Moderate initial salt usage during marination; adjust after cooking.
- Be vigilant to prevent overcooking; shrimp should be opaque with a slight pink hue.
Serving Suggestions for Costco Cilantro Lime Shrimp:
- Serve the cilantro lime shrimp over a bed of fluffy white rice for a satisfying meal.
- Pair with a refreshing side salad featuring mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, and a light vinaigrette.
- Explore other options like quinoa, couscous, or a medley of roasted vegetables to complement the flavors of Costco Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipe.
- Garnish with additional chopped cilantro for a burst of freshness.
- Add a slice of lime on the side for a decorative touch and a hint of extra citrus.
- A sprinkle of finely chopped green onions or a dash of red pepper flakes can enhance both the visual appeal and taste.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I use frozen shrimp for this Costco Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipe?
It is possible to use frozen shrimp in this Costco Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipe. Make sure to thaw them properly before marinating.
Is there a substitute for cilantro?
If you’re not a fan of cilantro, parsley can be used as a substitute for a similar but milder herb flavor.
Can I make this dish ahead of time?
While it’s best enjoyed fresh, you can prepare the marinade ahead of time and let the shrimp marinate in the refrigerator until ready to cook.
How do I store leftover shrimp?
Store leftover shrimp in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Reheat gently to avoid overcooking.
I’m sure, that once you try the Costco Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipe, you’ll love how easy and tasty it is. The shrimp, mixed with cilantro and lime, makes a meal that’s simple but really good. You can enjoy it on its own or with things like rice or salad. It’s the kind of dish that works for a regular dinner or when you have friends over. You can play around with the recipe to make it just how you like it. So, give it a try, have fun with the flavors, and enjoy every bite of the Costco Cilantro Lime Shrimp—it’s more than just food; it’s a tasty experience!
More Amazingly Delicious Recipes:
Costco Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 pound Cooked shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 2 Minced cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stir together shrimp, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Be sure to toss the shrimp well so they are evenly coated.
- For best results, marinate the shrimp for at least 15-30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- For the best results, let the shrimp come to room temperature for a few minutes before using them.
- Cook the shrimp mixture over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, if you prefer it warm.