Table of Contents
Publix Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is a delicious blend of creamy and tangy flavors. Packed with tender, shredded chicken, it’s a delightful treat for your taste buds. Whether you’re hosting a game day party, a family get-together, or just craving a delicious treat, this dip promises to be a sensation on your table. Discover the perfect balance of spiciness and creaminess, and prepare to win the hearts of your guests with every creamy, spicy scoop.
Publix Buffalo Chicken Dip is an irresistible appetizer that brings together delightful creaminess with the bold kick of buffalo sauce. The key to achieving a delectable flavor lies in using tender, shredded chicken – and Publix’s Rotisserie Chicken works wonders in elevating the taste to a whole new level.
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
For an effortless cooking experience, prepare the Buffalo Chicken Dip in a crockpot. Simply combine shredded chicken and buffalo sauce, then add cream cheese and ranch dressing to achieve a smooth, luscious texture. Let it cook on low heat for a couple of hours, stirring occasionally to ensure all the flavors blend harmoniously. Once ready, you can serve the dip warm with your favorite dippers.
- 1 slow cooker optional
Ingredients Used In Publix Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 16-ounce cream cheese softened, 2 packages
- Ranch dressing, 1/2 cup
- Sour cream, 1/2 cup
- Blue cheese crumbled, 1/3 cup
- Precooked and shredded chicken, 2-3 cups
- Buffalo wing sauce, 1/2 cup
- Shredded cheddar cheese (divided), 2 cups
Here are the step-by-step instructions for Publix Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Use nonstick spray to spray inside of slow cooker. Blend room-temperature ingredients together in a bowl. Served with sour cream, blue cheese, ranch dressing, and cream cheese.
Add precooked shredded chicken to the bottom of the Crockpot. Top the buffalo sauce with your cheese and 1 cup of buffalo sauce.
Put the lid on and cook on low heat for 2-3 hours, or until the cheese has melted and the dip has warmed through. Put the rest of the cheese on top after removing the cover. Chips and veggies are a great accompaniment.
What to do with Leftover Buffalo Chicken Dip
No need to worry about leftovers – there are creative ways to make the most of them! Spread the dip on sandwiches for a flavor-packed lunch option, or use it as a scrumptious topping for baked potatoes.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Publix Buffalo Chicken Dip
While indulging in this tasty treat, remember to enjoy it in moderation. The chicken in the Publix Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe provides a healthy dose of protein, along with some added nutrition from the veggies. Savor the flavors responsibly, and this appetizer will undoubtedly be a hit at your gatherings and parties.
Publix Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Variations:
Cheesy Bacon Buffalo Dip:
Add cheddar cheese and crispy bacon bits for a savory twist.
Veggie Buffalo Dip:
Mix in diced veggies for a fresh, delightful version.
How long can I store leftover Buffalo Chicken Dip?
If stored in an airtight container, it will last up to 3 days.
Can I make it spicier?
Amp up the kick by adding more buffalo sauce.
Is it gluten-free?
Verify ingredients for a gluten-free option.
Publix Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is a surefire hit at any gathering, offering a delectable fusion of flavors. With exciting variations to suit different tastes, it’s a versatile and easy-to-make party favorite that will leave everyone craving for more.
More Amazing Recipes
- Cajun Garlic Bread Recipe
- Taco Bueno Refried Beans Recipe
- Cheesecake Almond Cone Recipe
- Chipotle Pepper Puree Recipe
Publix Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 1 slow cooker optional
- 16 ounce cream cheese softened, 2 packages
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/3 cup Blue cheese crumbled
- 2-3 cups Precooked and shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- Use nonstick spray to spray inside of slow cooker. Blend room-temperature ingredients together in a bowl. Served with sour cream, blue cheese, ranch dressing, and cream cheese.
- Add precooked shredded chicken to the bottom of the Crockpot. Top the buffalo sauce with your cheese and 1 cup of buffalo sauce.
- Put the lid on and cook on low heat for 2-3 hours, or until the cheese has melted and the dip has warmed through. Put the rest of the cheese on top after removing the cover. Chips and veggies are a great accompaniment.